Buildex, a two-day tradeshow and conference for the construction, renovation, architecture, interior design, and property management industries, is returning to Vancouver this year.
From February 25 to 26, the annual conference held at the Vancouver Convention Centre West expects more than 13,500 attendees. It offers a ‘build-your-own’ conference schedule as each session is individually priced; there will also be more than 600 exhibits, and 50 educational seminars.
Passive House Pavilion presentations will be held throughout each day and the New and Green Product Showcase will feature
materials, services, or technologies that are new to the market or environmentally responsible from a dozen different companies.
Featured speakers at the event include:
- Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of Pantone Colour Institute, and Eiseman Center for Colour Information and Training;
- Randy Hnatko, president and CEO of Trainwest;
- Doug Land, president of Lobstick Project Solutions;
- Bjørn Kierulf, award-winning architect;
- Tara Landes, founder and president of Bellrock Benchmarking;
- Kevin Lust, founder of Lust Development Group;
- Liesbet Trappenburg, professional speaker for Windmill Worldwide, and;
- Court Stevens, president of Stevens Consulting Group.
To learn more about the conference, produced by Informa Canada, visit www.buildexvancouver.com.