The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), in collaboration with Toronto’s George Brown College, is hosting COBRA2016—its annual conference targeting the construction, building, and real-estate sectors.
From Sept. 20 to 22, the global conference will simulate debate and discussions between researchers from across the world. Discussion themes in the construction category include:
- developments in construction health and safety;
- construction risk management; and
- building information modelling (BIM.)
The following themes targeting the real estate sector include:
- sustainable real estate developments;
- property measurement standards; and
- urban regeneration policy and practices.
Lastly, themes for the legal research symposium include:
- law of property and property rights;
- environmental law; and
- legal education in construction and property.
To view more discussion topics and learn more about the conference, click here.