On Thursday, March 31, CSC’s Vancouver Island Chapter will delve into floorcovering failures by offering a luncheon seminar with Chris Maskell of the Master Floor Covering Standards Institute Inc.
During the talk, topics covered include:
- the pitfalls of floorcovering installations (and how to avoid them);
- examples of flooring installation problems;
- subfloor preparation, testing, and acceptable site conditions;
- general contractor and flooring installer responsibilities according to National Floor Covering Association (NFCA) standards; and
- an introduction to the NFCA Quality Assurance Program third-party inspection service.
Taking place at the Fireside Grill in Victoria, the event kicks off at 11:30 a.m. The cost (including GST) is $30 for pre-registered CSC members and their guests, $40 for non-members, and $15 for students.
Click here for more information and to register.