Catch up on this live Q&A session with Skyline Group’s rooftop safety experts.
While working on rooftops, safety is a priority! With advancements in infrastructure and the need for businesses to evolve their physical space, commercial roofs across the country are becoming crowded. This is gradually impacting local standards and height safety regulations that are calling for various solutions, such as roof guardrails, lifeline access ladders and more.
If you’re a specifier, consultant, engineer, contractor, building owner or part of the facility maintenance team, you won’t want to miss this roof safety Q&A. During this “Ask Me Anything” session, our rooftop safety experts will be available to answer any of your roof safety concerns. Here are examples of some of the topics we will be discussing.
• The importance of rooftop safety
• Height safety trends and what to look out for today and tomorrow
• Compliant rooftop solutions
• Codes, standards & regulations
• Review of roof access points and how to eliminate a potential hazard
• Checklist for how to go about selecting your rooftop safety equipment
• And more…