CanaData East conference coming to Toronto
August 11, 2015
This fall, CanaData’s 30th annual Construction Industry Forecast conference will be held in Toronto on September 24.
The event unites business leaders with high-profile speakers to discuss the future economic activity of the construction sector. The speakers provide industry insights, as well as analyze events.
This year’s conference includes the following presenters:
- Alex Carrick, CanaData chief economist;
- Warren Jestin, Scotiabank senior vice-president and chief economist;
- Michael Atkinson, Canadian Construction Association (CCA) president;
- Beverley Allen, Hardlines Information Network owner and publisher;
- Lou Schizas, professor and television personality;
- David Frum, The Atlantic senior editor;
- Patricia Mohr, Scotiabank vice-president and economics commodity market specialist; and
- Peter Norma, Altus Group chief economist.
For more information, click here.
- [Image]: http://www.constructioncanada.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bigstock-Speaker-at-Business-Conference-64962394.jpg
- here.: http://www.canadata.com/agendaeast.html
Source URL: https://www.constructioncanada.net/canadata-east-conference-coming-to-toronto/