Posted July 16, 2020
Brightwood Homes Ltd. is hiring Drywall Installer to start immediately. We have 1 full-time Drywall Installer position available for a qualified applicant.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
- Clean and prepare the working area.
- Measure, cut, and fit drywall sheets for installation.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes, and cracks with joint compound using a trowel and broad knife.
- Tape over joints using the taping machine and embed tape in the compound.
- Smooth out the excess compound and allow the coat to dry.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Use all equipment effectively, economically, safely, and for its intended use
Education: High School
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: 1 year preferred
Company location: 6885 126A Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1K6, Canada
Job Location: Various locations across Lower Mainland British Columbia (Metro Vancouver). The location depends upon company's job contracts
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in pdf format.
Contact: Kuldeep Sidhu