Construction Project Scheduling Manager
Posted June 9, 2021
Construction Project Scheduling Manager at Multiplex Construction Canada Ltd.
Due to the continued growth of our business in Canada, Multiplex Construction Canada Ltd. (“Multiplex Canada”) is currently recruiting for a Construction Project Scheduling Manager.
Details relating to this exciting opportunity are below.
Company Operating Name: Multiplex Canada
Business Address: 200 Wellington Street West, Suite 1600, Toronto, ON M5V 3C7, Canada
Title: Construction Project Scheduling Manager
· Prepare construction project program by defining project scope, project cost, and scheduling the project activities;
· Generate pre-construction services schedule and tendering schedule;
· Generate procurement and design release;
· Update construction schedule as needed;
· Monitor and track both off-site and on-site construction project progress through site walks, coordinating with team members, maintaining construction project records, and identifying deviations from project schedule in a timely manner;
· Coordinate with other members of management team on procurement sections regarding the interfacing of construction activities, material and equipment delivery;
· Attend progress meetings with site project teams, analyse the progress trend and provide advice on program positions;
· Analyze data relating to construction project delays and propose and implement remedial activities and submissions for delay claims;
· Produce as built wall charts and area progress charts for actual site progress; and
· Prepare progress reports and report to owner and the internal board on construction project progress.
· A university degree in civil engineering, construction management or a related discipline;
· At least five (5) years of experience working on high rise construction projects with a minimum budget of $100 million including at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in a large-scale construction project management role;
· Experience using the scheduling software Primavera (P6), MS Project, Bluebeam or Procore; and
· Flexibility to work at various locations across the Greater Toronto Area.
Terms of Employment: full-time, permanent
Language of work: Advanced English communication skills
Wage: $88,000.00 - $105,000.00 (to be negotiated); 40 hours / week
· Eligible to participate in the company benefits plan, including health, dental, vision and life insurance.
· Eligible for a discretionary bonus of up to 10% of base salary.
Location of Work: Greater Toronto Area, ON
How to Apply (Contact): Interested parties should send their application, including contact information, to Irina Ten
· By email: Irina.firstname.lastname@example.org
· By phone: +1 (437) 224-6234, from 10:00 to 05:00 EST