3 Carpenters Needed
Posted March 30, 2021
Employer: Citylife Investment Corp. – Saskatoon, SK
Number of Positions: 3
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Who We Are:
Citylife encompasses a portfolio of approximately 40 properties and has been responsible for all levels of commercial development including Office, Retail, and Industrial. We complete “turnkey” and “build to suit” projects, which include site preparation and office finishings and everything in between.
We are looking for skilled carpenters to work on commercial projects. You must have experience with both wood and non-wood materials such as lightweight steel and concrete. As a carpenter working for Citylife, you must be able to work independently, however, you will answer to the foreman. You must be familiar with and skilled in the below listed duties and responsibilities.
Work location: mostly various locations in Saskatoon, SK, occasional work in other locations in Saskatchewan.
Business location: 50-710 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK, S7L 6A2
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret construction plans and blueprint to determine the materials and dimensions specified.
- Construct wood forms for concrete construction projects including building foundations.
- Construct wooden framing including walls and floors.
- Install roof systems, partitions, and stairs.
- Install light-gauge and load-bearing steel framing.
- Fit and install pre-fabricated items including window frames, door jambs, windows and doors.
- Move material on the construction site.
- Help clean-up work sites.
- Maintain and clean tools/equipment.
- Able to lift heavy loads.
- Able to handle a physically demanding job.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience with the above duties and responsibilities as a carpenter.
- No specific education is required. Experience is essential. Carpentry trade education is an asset.
- Be able to communicate in the English language (both speaking and writing)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Wage: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour depending on experience
How to apply:
Please apply with a detailed resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Citylife Investment Corp.
50-710 Cynthia Street
Saskatoon, SK, S7L 6A2